Home Blog Page 762

RJ Balaji’s different experiment for Suriya45

0

Director cum Actor RJ Balaji has come onboard for Suriya45 recently. The film’s shoot is also happening currently. It is speculated that the film is based on devotion and fantasy genre. What’s more interesting is RJ Balaji’s choice of acting as antagonist in the film. The Director is surely to surprise all with this different experiment.

Suriya is said to be playing the role of a lawyer besides RJ Balaji who is also set to play the same role. Both are set for a face-off regarding an incident in the film. Suriya is hoping big to give a comeback with this film. He is already working for Retro directed by Karthik Subbaraj.

Retro’s teaser has also been released recently which got good applause. This film has to work for Suriya to come out of the disappointment with his Kanguva which became an outright disaster. So, let’s see how these both films would fare.

Drishyam 3 is Not Confirmed Yet

0

Drishyam 3 is not confirmed yet. It is widely known that Mohanlal – Jeethu Joseph’s Drishyam series has a massive craze among audiences across languages in India. The first part was a super hit at the box office, while the second part was released directly on OTT and it is regarded as one of the best-ever films from Malayalam Cinema.

Mohanlal, during the promotions of his directorial venture, Barroz, said that there will be a third part for Drishyam, and the script work is going on. The director Jeethu Joseph, in a recent media interaction, confirmed that he is trying for ideas, but still, no idea satisfied him. He also stated that the film will happen only if the idea works for him and he also said he is trying his best to get the idea but still nothing struck him. This means Drishyam 3 is not confirmed yet.

Director Jeethu Joseph has clarified that the buzz surrounding Drishyam 3 on social media is merely speculation. In an interaction with the media, he also stated that the news about the script being completed was false.

Kajal Aggarwal’s dream role fulfilled

0

Kannappa starring Manchu Vishnu has an ensemble cast also made on a high scale budget. One more addition to it is Kajal Aggarwal playing the role of Lordess Parvathi Devi. The Actress expressed her happiness for coming onboard for the film and also termed that her dream role was fulfilled with this.

A poster showcasing the Actress in the avatar of Parvathi Devi has been released by the makers. The Actress looked divine and stunning in the poster. This poster is also going viral on social media platforms. Kajal will be featured alongside Akshay Kumar who plays the role of Lord Shiva.

Kannappa is targeting the release date of April 25 this year as a Summer outing. The film is also having a good hype with the inclusion of a star cast ranging across all Indian Film Industries. Prabhas is also onboard the film speculated to play the role of Nandeeshwara.

Mohan Babu approaches Supreme Court

0

Tollywood Veteran Actor Mohan Babu has approached the Supreme Court in regard to the case that was registered against him after his scuffle with a journalist last month. The Actor has applied for the bail before the Supreme Court after the bail facing rejection from the High Court recently.

Mohan Babu feared an arrest from Police when his bail was rejected by the High Court. But no action has been taken yet by the Police surprisingly. They also confirmed that due course of action will be taken in this case. So it needs to be seen how the Police would proceed in this case.

Meanwhile, the journalist who was attacked by Mohan Babu is currently under treatment. The Actor has also visited the injured journalist in the hospital and assured him of all help from his side.

Pawan Kalyan Pays Tribute to Ram Charan Fans Lost in Accident

0

The pre-release event of Game Changer held on Saturday in Rajamahendravaram was a grand affair, but a tragic incident overshadowed the celebrations. Two young fans, Arava Manikantha (23) and Thokada Charan (22) from Gaigolupadu in Kakinada district, lost their lives in a road accident while returning home from the event.


Upon learning about the tragedy, actor and political leader Pawan Kalyan expressed deep sorrow.During the event, Pawan Kalyan had repeatedly urged attendees to prioritize safety while traveling back home. In response to the incident, he announced financial aid of ₹5 lakh to each bereaved family on behalf of the Jana Sena Party. He also instructed his office staff to coordinate with government officials to ensure further support for the families.


Addressing road safety concerns, Pawan Kalyan emphasized the need for expedited completion of infrastructure projects. He declared that his future travel within the Pithapuram constituency would be restricted to the ADB road to avoid alternative, unsafe routes.
The tragedy serves as a reminder of the critical importance of road safety and infrastructure readiness during large public gatherings. Pawan Kalyan’s gesture of support reflects his commitment to the welfare of his followers and their families.

Nayanthara’s Documentry Faces a New Issue

0

Nayanthara, known as the “Lady Superstar” of South Indian cinema, finds herself entangled in yet another scandal as the new year begins. The makers of her iconic film ‘Chandramukhi’ sent a legal notice on both the actress and Netflix, alleging unlawful exploitation of film footage in the documentary ‘Nayanthara: Beyond the Fairytale’.


The producers are reportedly seeking ₹5 crore in damages for the inclusion of these clips without obtaining prior permission. This controversy follows a similar issue in November when actor Dhanush sent a legal notice demanding ₹10 crore for the unauthorized use of a brief three-second scene from his film ‘Naanum Rowdy Dhaan’ in the same documentary.


While the ‘Naanum Rowdy Dhaan’ dispute appeared to calm down after Nayanthara wrote an emotional letter, Dhanush did not respond publicly. When everything seemed to be well, another controversy erupted.The ‘Chandramukhi’ legal battle, however, appears to have reignited concerns over proper permissions and copyright clearances. The producers of ‘Chandramukhi’ are reportedly unhappy about the oversight and are seeking a resolution to the issue.


As of now, neither Nayanthara nor Netflix have replied to the charges or legal notice. Fans and industry insiders are closely monitoring the issue to see how it unfolds and whether a compromise can be achieved without additional escalation. These two issues have sparked discussions about copyright adherence and transparency in the digital world.

Ajith’s Good Bad Ugly Locks Release Date

0

Ajith’s Good Bad Ugly locks its release date. It is widely known that Kollywood Star Ajith Kumar has two films in his hands currently. One is Vidaamuyarchi and the other one is Good Bad Ugly. The first film, Vidaamuyarchi is facing many issues and it has been postponed from Pongal 2025.

The latest reports suggest that GBU is locked to be released on 10th April and this release date is said not to be affected by Vidaamuyarchi. Even if Vidaamuyarchi comes in April with multiple postponements, the team of Good Bad Ugly does not want to change its release date. Ajith’s Good Bad Ugly locks its release date.

Previously, the makers of GBU were all set to arrive for Pongal but changed the date for Vidaamuyarchi. Now it’s likely to be two quick releases from Ajith in the summer: One is Vidaamuyarchi and the second one is Good Bad Ugly. But we need to wait and see which will be released first.

Will Revanth Reddy Change Decision ?

0

The Sankranti season is traditionally a lucrative period for Telugu cinema, with filmmakers often opting for special shows and ticket hikes to capitalize on the festive demand. However, the recent stance taken by Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy following the tragic incident at Sandhya Theatre has added a layer of complexity this year. The CM officially declared that no special shows would be allowed, and ticket price hikes would be sanctioned only for films with a strong social message.

Despite this, all three major Sankranti releases—Game Changer, Daaku Maharaaj, and Majaka—have secured permissions for ticket hikes, additional shows, and benefit shows in Andhra Pradesh. In Telangana, however, these approvals remain pending. Prominent producer Dil Raju, who is closely associated with Game Changer, has expressed his concerns and is actively negotiating with the Telangana government. Dil Raju emphasized that Game Changer, being a high-budget film featuring Ram Charan, requires the additional revenue generated through ticket hikes and benefit shows.

He also argued that the festive season demands such measures to meet audience expectations and recover the massive investment. Similarly, Daaku Maharaaj, another big-ticket film, is banking on the same strategy to maximize its box office potential. Whether the Revanth Reddy government will be convinced by these arguments remains to be seen. With the Sankranti release date fast approaching, all eyes are on the Telangana government’s decision, as it could significantly impact the box office performance of these highly anticipated films.

Dil Raju Super Confident on Game Changer

0

Dil Raju is Super Confident about Game Changer’s result. The renowned producer today held a press meet to talk about his two Sankranthi films, one is Game Changer and Sankanthiki Vastunnam. He said that Game Changer is a sureshot hit. Ram Charan fans are happy now as Dil Raju is Super Confident about Game Changer’s result.

The producer said that Indian 2 and his recent films did not get success and those results impacted a lot on the Game changer’s craze, He also stated that except for Ram Charan’s name, there was nothing to bring hype to the film in one situation. However, Raju also informed the media that he continuously checked the story and output. After watching the film, he is confident about this film’s success.

Also, Dil Raju said he watched Sankranthiki Vastunnam, and it will also be a super hit. Overall, the experienced producer said that he would make a big comeback with two films for Sankranthi. 

Dil Raju’s Support for Game Changer Tragic Incident

0

Dil Raju assures support for Game Changer Tragic Incident  An unexpected tragedy took place after the ‘Game Changer’ pre-release event. Two people who were returning after attending the ‘Game Changer’ function met with an accident. The incident came to light a little later. 

The Two young men were killed in the incident near Rajahmundry. Aravapalli Manikanta and Tokada Charan, both from Kakinada, had gone to Rajahmundry for the pre-release event of ‘Game Changer’ on Saturday. Dil Raju assures support for Game Changer.

The producer said that he got to know about the unfortunate incident a little later and expressed his condolences for the death of two men. He said that he would support the families who lost their children and he announced Rs 10 Lakhs amount to the families of the two individuals and said that 5 Laksh will be immediately sent to them. Dil Raju also said that Pawan Kalyan asked to avoid a big event citing this kind of tragic incident.

The accident occurred when the van collided head-on with a car at the Kargil factory when Manikanta and Charan were on their way to Kakinada after the ‘Game Changer’ function. Both men Kakinada sustained serious injuries in the incident. Manikanta died on the spot. Charan died on the way to Kakinada GGH.