Nani will meet USA fans and visit Dallas theaters as a part of Hi Nanna’s promotions. It is widely known that the latest film of Natural Star Nani, Hi Nanna, has been released in theaters worldwide today. Though the openings are ordinary, the film’s response from the audiences and critics has been positive.
The USA is the strongest market for Nani, and it is also the best-performing territory for Hi Nanna currently. So Nani’s visit will definitely help the movie’s promotion significantly. It was already informed by the USA distributor that Nani will be meeting USA fans and visiting Dallas theaters.
Here’s the list of theaters in Dallas that Nani will visit:
- Cinemark Dallas XD & IMAX (Web chapel) — 4:05PI, 6:55PM XD, 7:30PM & 10:55PM shows
- Cinemark Lewisville and XD (Music City Mall) — 4:55PM & 6:30PM XD Shows
- Cinemark Tinseltown Grapevine and XD — 6:00PM XD & 9:40PM XD shows
- Cinemark Westplano XD and Screen X — 3:05PM XD, 6:10 PM & 6:35PM XD shows
- Cinemark Legacy and XD — 2:20P XD, 9:10PM & 10:25PM XD shows.
Note: More showtime visits will be added based on the demand.
Directed by Shouryuv, Hi Nanna stars Nani and Mrunal Thakur in the lead roles, and the film’s cast includes Shruti Haasan and well-known actors like Priyadarshi and Jayaram. Hesham Abdul Wahab is the music director for the project that Vyra Entertainments produced.